The science of homeopathy is a powerful tool. But the heart of homeopathy, as well as with any true teaching, is truth. The art of seeing the truth is what David Kramer brilliantly and diligently hones in his teaching and practice.
-J. M., Sag Harbor, New York
Read more testimonials »
Liquid Administration of LM Potencies
Following are the directions for preparing and administering an LM potency remedy. These remedies are administered in a different way than other homeopathic remedies. Please read and follow the directions carefully in order to receive the optimal benefit from this treatment.
To prepare the remedy you will need:
- A 4-once amber color glass stock bottle
- Distilled water
- A stainless steel teaspoon
- Clean glass (not paper or plastic)
Rinse both the spoon and glass before use to be sure no soap residue is present and then dry with a paper towel (not a dish cloth).
- If you have different levels of LM potency, make sure you are using the right one before preparing the remedy. Place one pellet (two is ok) of the remedy into the stock bottle. Not more. Do this slowly and with care as the pellets sometimes pour out much faster than you expect. You may want to pour the pellet into the dry spoon first and then into the bottle to avoid getting too many pellets in the bottle. Never touch the remedy pellets with your hands. Pellets that have been touched are no longer good and should be discarded. (Wash your hands if you touch the remedy).
- Fill the stock bottle to the shoulder with distilled water. Cap the bottle. (Distilled water is available in jugs from most health food stores).
- Firmly tap the bottle on the heel of your palm the prescribed number of times before each and every successive administration.
- Take one teaspoon of the solution from the stock bottle and put it in the glass.
- Add four ounces of distilled water to the glass. Stir briskly.
- Take only one teaspoon from this glass and place it in your mouth, under the tongue if possible, holding it there for a moment before swallowing.
- Discard the remainder of the remedy solution left in the glass.
- Save the remedy solution that is left in the amber stock bottle. Once prepared, keep this bottle out of direct sunlight and away from extremes of heat or cold.
- Rinse the teaspoon and the glass with water only (no soap) and dry with a paper towel. (It is best to dedicate a spoon and glass for just this purpose).
IMPORTANT: At the next and subsequent administrations, you will start again at step 3 for as long as that bottle of solutions lasts. A stock bottle will provide 18 - 20 administrations. When you are close to the end of a bottle of solution, call the office for special instructions of what to do next. When we move to the next level, we start again at step 1. (Use a new or sterilized bottle for each new level of preparation. Re-sterilize bottles and caps in boiling water for ten minutes. They will not melt). However, if David instructs you to make up a second bottle of the same potency, call the office for further instructions!
AVOID THE USE OF COFFEE, MINT, MARIJUANA, CAMPHOR, EUCALYPTUS and MENTHOLATED products as they can antidote the action of the remedy.